SHIPPING IN THE UNITED STATES
(including AA AE and AP)
- Orders shipped with Smart Post Shipping (3-8 Business Days) will be delivered by USPS. All have tracking numbers from Fed Ex. This option does NOT have a guaranteed delivery date! If you need your order to arrive on a specific day you need to choose a different shipping option.
- Ground Shipping: Fed Ex Ground, depending on your location. Fed Ex does not deliver ground packages on Mondays to many states.
- Fed Ex 3-Day Select, Fed Ex 2nd-Day and Fed Ex Next Day Air are available at additional cost. If you must have Saturday delivery on any of these options you MUST tell us, there is no option to click on that choice. Cost for this is at least $15.00 more. Most quick ship options placed at the end of the week won't arrive until the following Tuesday.
- No order will be shipped until paid for in full.
- Orders to Hawaii and Alaska are required to ship at 2nd Day Air if you want it to ship Fed Ex otherwise chose the post office option.
If you don't see that option at check out Contact us via e mail after placing an order so we can correct the ship cost before charging your sale. If you don't we will automatically ship 2nd Day Air.
- APO/FPO orders are shipped US Post.
- Delivery at Shows & Events: If we are attending an event, we can bring prepaid orders for pick up.
- If you need to re-route your package after it has been shipped, you need to contact us to do so and it costs $17.00 (this is a Fed Ex fee). RTS "return to us" not delivered due to incorrect address information provided will have to pay the RTS fee and the original postage cost again. So PLEASE double check the address you provide us before placing your order.
- All tracking information is sent via email, it will not be posted on the site so check your email address in box that you used for your order to find this information.
International packages are shipped via FED EX or US Post's Priority or Express Mail Service (EMS). We ship Monday through Friday. The rates are much more expensive than US shipping. There is no way we can offer free international shipping.
We will not use the cheaper services (Global Priority and Surface) due to a lack of tracking numbers. It has proven too tempting for fraud in the past. DHL, UPS & EMS keep everybody honest. Priority EMS (Priority Express Mail Service with the US Post Office) Basic cost for EMS starts at a one pound rate which is $50-$55.00. Canada is less Yes- if you only need one patch it still must ship this method.
For notes on international shipping, see bottom of page.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
If the product is in any way unsatisfactory, displeasing, does not fit, or misbehaves, ship it back in the original condition within 10 days for a refund or exchange. (The item needs to be shipped within 10 days. Especially with international orders we realize that it may take a few more to reach us.) Refunds will be made via the original method of payment, excluding shipping and handling charges.
Return Shipping Charges
Customers are responsible for all return and exchange shipping costs.
Only in cases where we sent the wrong* item, or a defective item will we reimburse shipping charges.
Return shipping charges for items needing to be inspected before insignia is sewn are also the customer's responsibility.
* "Wrong item" means the item shipped was not what was specifically ordered. If you order a size 44 Field Jacket, and we send you a size 44, then it's the correct item. If you order a 44 and we send you a 50, then it's the "wrong item".
We will not reimburse expedited shipping charges back to us without prior approval. If you send your return to us by Next Day Air or another high priced service, we will NOT refund those charges, unless you have cleared it with us beforehand. We will only approve this in rare cases with extenuating circumstances.
Defective items: If you have a problem with an item (missing button, loose zipper, etc) please contact us first as it may be more practical (in time and money) to send you the part(s) it needs. If you have 2 left sleeves, then that's another matter. We do NOT accept returns under the following conditions
Returns will not be accepted if...
- The item was received by the customer more than 10 days previous to it being shipped back to us. If it takes 60 days to realize that the pants are too small, there is a problem, but it is not ours to solve.
- The item has been modified. (Patches sewn on, a garment has been tailored, item has been painted or stripped)
- The item has been used. Tried-on is not the same thing. By all means, try it on, but once you've run around the block or climbed Kilimanjaro with it, it's yours. Also, if it isn't fitting easily, don't force it onto your body. Send it back for a larger size. This is an example of what NOT to do...
- The item has been washed.
- If there is no copy of the sales receipt. If you have lost it, call us, we'll probably work it out. If there is no copy of the receipt, we will simply send it back to you.
- If the item was sold as a "closeout", it is not returnable.
- The item was bought at a show from the close outs/defects we only take to shows. If you bought a bunch of $1.00 patches or a pair of defective boots and then try to return them for the regular stock we offer, we will just return them to you with a bill for shipping them back
Multiple/ Duplicate Orders: If you send us 2 or more email orders either by mistake or due to impatience, it is your responsibility to contact us to cancel the extra order(s). We will not refund shipping and return shipping for duplicate orders!
Product failure/ Warranty
If one of our products fails or develops a problem, we may repair or replace it after the normal return period, depending upon the circumstances. Normal wear and tear (worn soles on boots, fading uniforms, chipped paint on hardware, uniform shrinkage, lost hobnails, and aging of leather) is not covered. However, defective workmanship or materials we will address on a case by case basis. Snaps or zippers that break, loose eyelets, etc, we will usually repair. In some cases, the cost of shipping the item back to us exceeds the repair cost, so it will be easier to simply send you replacement parts.
International Shipping Notes
We will NOT ship to Greece or France via UPS due to problems UPS and these countries' customs officers.
Delivery Time: Please allow at least 12 days -2 1/2 weeks from the time you place your order until you receive it. Orders will not be shipped until payment is received.
International Payment: We do not accept Western Union, Moneygram or any similar payment. Only the Visa, Mastercard, American Express, money orders, cash or bank wire transfer. Due to an increase in the number of fraudulent charges we will NOT accept credit card payment for foreign orders of $1,500 or more. Such orders must be paid by wire transfer or Paypal.
Duties and Taxes: The customer is responsible for paying any and all customs duties, fees or tariffs charged by their country. We DO NOT pay your customs duties. We have no control over your duties! If you don't like this concept, then DO NOT order from us. We will not falsify or understate the value of a package on customs forms. Also, many European custom's offices are now check our website to assess duties.
Missing Packages: We have had a few of these, despite the insurance on shipping. If you do not receive your package within 2 weeks please contact us. We must submit forms to our post office within 30 days of shipping for insurance claims.
Refused Packages: If the customer refuses to pick up a package from their post office or customs service, we will not refund the shipping charges. Additionally, you will be charged for any return shipping from your country incurred by us. Several customers have been unhappy with the duties their customs office demands. That is NOT our problem. Likewise, if we are requested to reship the refused package, you will end up paying shipping again. This is NOT negotiable or debatable. Habitually troublesome customers will be cut off and will not accept your orders.
International Returns: On international orders, please contact us before you return an item back to us.
International Services: There is a different post service for almost every country, so we can not post how to contact your local post office or customs department. If you do not know how packages are routed in your specific country please ask your local post carrier, or contact the official in your phone book for information. Many countries have their own postal web site and change our tracking numbers once they collect your box. So we do not know who to contact in these cases.
Credit Card Fraud: Due to rampant fraud, credit card payment will NOT be accepted for orders from the following countries: If you try to use a credit card from one of these countries, we will simply cancel the order and send you an email telling you your other payment options.
- South Africa
- Czech Republic
- Eastern Europe
- All of South and Central America.
Under no circumstances will we take any form of credit card from these countries. It's not that we have received several orders using stolen cards from these countries...it's more like every order from these countries was placed with one. At least 9 out of 10. The only payment options for these countries are international money order, bank wire transfer* or cash. If you wish to wire payment, contact us for bank info.
German or French Orders: Important! We cannot ship merchandise to the FRG or France that has swastikas, SS runes or death's head emblems!
Deutsche oder Franzöische Bestellungen: Achtung! Wir dürfen keine Artikeln mit NS Abzeichen (Halkenkreuz, Siegrunen, oder Totenkopf) in die BRD oder Frankreich schicken! Commandes pour l'Allemagne ou la
France: Important! Nous ne pouvons pas expédier de marchandises qui portent des insignes swastikas, SS ou des emblèmes à tête de mort, en Allemagne ou en France.